Friday, September 4, 2020

Another Plus Quilt

Sweet little baby girl quilt done today. I used this tutorial, which I now realize is almost exactly the same as this quilt that I made, but uses a solid instead of all prints.  
www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com

This quilt uses fabrics I have had for a LONG time. I originally made this quilt with these fabrics back in 2009! I love the soft colors and beautiful prints. 
www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com
I free-motion stipple quilted this one and used a cute cat print flannel for the backing. It's so soft and cozy.
www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com
www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com

www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com
This is my 98th quilt and now it's time to plan something fun for my 100th quilt! You can view all of my quilts here. 

1 comment:

Kathy E. said...

This is such a sweet baby quilt! Is there a baby in mind who will receive this beauty?
Backing it in flannel is an idea I hadn't thought of, but will consider for my next baby quilt! Your flannel fabric has the perfect colors to match the front. 98 quilts is quite an accomplishment! #100 will certainly be special!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...