Thursday, April 30, 2020

Dream Big Little Girl

First, I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe and SANE during these crazy times. Sewing and reading and... (gulp!) homeschooling are keeping me very busy these days. 

I LOVE this quilt! It is the Dream Big pattern from Camille Roskelley's book Simplify. I think I love every quilt in that book... and "Dream Big" is a great title for a baby girl quilt! 💗

The fabrics are a variety of pink and mint prints I had in my stash. 



I free motion quilted it and used a cute B&W print fabric from Hobby Lobby for the binding. 



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love the colours in this quilt. I am going to check out the book you recommended. I am fairly new to quilting and have collected fabric, as you would! I don’t know how to pick a pattern or vice versa. Have some great small scale TILDA, also A Day In Paris fabric. Last one is an odd pick for me. Colours can get you every time! Anyway I am babbling on...I love the houses fabric. After a couple years hunting for more with no idea its name I found and purchased more online. Mine is the pink background. Even purchased with yellow background ...not as nice.
Anyway now that I’ve rambled about nothing . I am going to scroll through your lovely quilts and check that book out.

Take Care
Kind Regards
Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...