Tuesday, November 28, 2017

New Friend



Shortly after my George passed away, we welcomed a new kitten into the family. Introducing... Hazel McCutie Sneezel (she had a kitty cold shortly after we got her and was sneezing like crazy... thankfully she is doing better now). (Quilt in the background can be viewed here: Vintage String Quilt)

She was about 5 months old when we adopted her. 
She's soooooo sweet and snuggly and - bonus! - she loves my quilts. (Quilt in the background can be viewed here: Needs-a-Name Quilt)
She's also a very good sport in posing for photos...  :) (Quilt in the background can be viewed here: Needs-a-Name Quilt).
I cannot begin to tell you how much I laughed taking that photo. It's purrrrfect.  :) I still miss my George every single day, but Hazel has been a wonderful addition to the family. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...