Friday, December 7, 2018

Christmas This Year

A friend in my book club hosted us at her Board & Brush studio this week. We made these cute little Christmas trees.

Speaking of Christmas trees, we have a fake one for the first time ever! My doctors warned against live trees after my transplant (they can contain mold, mildew, or critters!). So we bought a "pencil" tree so we can use it again in the future. It's less than 2' across, so it can fit in tight spaces.

I made some new ornaments with pictures of my kids using wood ornaments from Michaels. This was our Christmas card photo from 2016.

And from 2017.

The wooden trees they have painted line our dining room table. 
My Merry Christmas quilt is hanging in the living room.

I used a chicken wire board for hanging some of the kid's artwork from the last decade. 


I have a large antique window that I used chalk pens on. I'm bummed it doesn't show up very well in photos.

I LOVE these little gnomes from Target. LOVE.


Our personalized stockings are from an Etsy shop called luckyenvelope from a few years ago.

I love our mantle this year.


If you'd like to see previous year's decor, click here or here.

For my Pinterest-famous (and adorable) button tree, click here.

More details on my Merry Christmas quilt can be found here.

And I still LOVE our Elf on the Shelf selfie surprise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...