Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Gray Patchwork Child's Quilt - For Sale!

This quilt is for sale - please contact me if you'd like details! 

I finished this super sweet gray patchwork quilt today. It's super soft and I love the neutral grays and whites. So soothing!
 I quilted this one like similar to the Baby Boy Patchwork and Baby Girl Patchwork Quilts I made last month. I like this quilting so much better than the stitch in the ditch I've done before - I think it really frames each block. 
 The back of this quilt is a super cute blue and gray print and the binding is made with a soft blue bubble fabric. I love blue and gray together. 
 The fabrics came from all over the place. I've been collecting different gray prints for a while now, with a couple of quilts in mind. (Stay tuned.......).
 The quilt is about 34x38" - just the perfect size for a toddler bed or for an older child to snuggle up with to read a book or watch a movie. 
This quilt is for sale, so if you know a baby or child who needs a quilt, please contact me. I am a firm believer that children sleep better when they are tucked in underneath a quilt (my kids are good sleepers, afterall!).  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...