Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bee Vintage :: April Blocks

These are the two block for April for Bee Vintage. 

This lattice block is made from this Moda Tutorial for Emily of the Creative Chicks blog. I love how it turned out and might consider this for a baby quilt. It's cute, although a little confusing to make if you aren't paying close attention. 

This next one is for Pam of Mama Spark's World and is made using this tutorial. I love these two fabrics together and this was an easy, quick block to construct. 

I almost have all of my bee blocks for my tree quilt. I'm trying to be patient waiting for the final two blocks to arrive so I can make my quilt. I can't wait to show you - the blocks I've received so far are so beautiful! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...