Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Some New Things...


I've added a few new items to my Sew Handmade Blog - first, the new header above! Simple and more "me."

I've also created a new page - now you can see all of my quilts (currently at #59!) all on one page. If you see something you'd like to know more about, you can click on the quilt's title to go to the original blog post with more details. You can see my "All Quilts" page by clicking the collage photo on the right of the page.

Or click here: http://sew-handmade.blogspot.com/p/completed-quilts.html

If you read my blog on a subscription service or on a mobile phone, you may need to click over to the web version to see what I'm talking about!

Lastly, I also added a "subscribe by email" feature if you'd like to receive a message when I post something new on the blog. The sign-up link is also on the right side of the page, just under our family picture.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...