Monday, December 20, 2010

A Quilt for Baby M


Another Amy Butler Love quilt. This one for a good friend's baby girl, who will be arriving sometime in the next month. This baby is a lucky little girl - she's being born in one of the kindest, most loving families I've ever met.

The center fabric is my favorite...

It's got a 1" solid border, surrounded by 5" blocks from the entire Love fabric line.

Then another 1" border around the edge and a binding (also from the Love line).

The back is a beautiful floral. I love this fabric and love the backing almost as much as the front!


I quilted the large panel in the middle with a swirly free-motion in a deep blue thread. Then I quilted the edges of the borders with straight-line quilting in a light thread.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...