Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me & Thank You Cards


Last week, I celebrated my 30th birthday! My husband organized a big surprise party. Except that he told me about the surprise ahead of time (thank goodness - I really dislike surprise parties!). I had a wonderful time at the party and the after party. I didn't get a picture of all four of us, but here are a few shots of me with each of my boys and my sweet girl swimming - she was far too busy to pose for a photo with me.



My family and friends were super generous with some fabulous birthday gifts, too! I received quite a few gift certificates and have some relaxing & shopping to do! I also have lots of thank you cards to write. I decided to make my thank you cards and here is what I came up with:


They're pretty simple and made mostly with scraps from previous quilts.

2 comments:

MandMStudio said...

Happy Birthday, glad to hear it was great. I love the cards:)

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you had a wonderful time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...