Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birthday Goodies


My mother-in-law gifted me this book for my recent birthday. I have browsed the book online and read many reviews, but I hadn't actually seen the book in person. OH MY! It's huge! And amazing! And inspiring! Say what you will about Martha, but her staff is amazingly creative. I haven't gotten all the way through the book or attempted any projects yet, but from what I have read, the instructions seem very clear and the photography is amazing. I can't wait to dig in.

I really want to try this skirt. I'd love to make something I can wear.

But first, I think I am going to try my hand at embroidery. We have a vacation planned for this summer and I think I am going to buy the supplies I need and take my new book and get started.

If you haven't already, take a look at this book - and thank you to my husband's mommy for a great birthday gift!

1 comment:

Sonia said...

I looked thru this book at a bookstore. There are some excellent things in there! I"m a big martha lover. I definately want to get it, just gotta justify spending 35 bucks on it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...