Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quilt Guild

This week, I attended my local Quilt Guild meeting for the first time. I was a little apprehensive at first, but by the end of the meeting I was convinced I will join the group. They have monthly raffles, quilt blocks, and lots of challenges to get members to try new things.

The evening that I attended, they also had a guest speaker - Roberta Horton. She gave a very interesting presentation on Japanese fabrics and I learned a lot. I was disappointed when I received a text from my husband with a "help" message that it was time to come home - Mr. Baby wouldn't go to sleep without mama. I'm hoping that next time will be a little easier on him and his daddy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like you had a blast learning new things. I on the other had don't even know how to turn on the sewing 'thing-y' that I got for Christmas from my MIL LOL I hope next time you are able to stay out longer and that baby is able to go to bed with daddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...