Saturday, January 23, 2010

If I had a Barn...

I follow a bazillion blogs using my beloved Google Reader (seriously, how did I ever live without it?). Okay, not really a bazillion, but a LOT of blogs. I love blogs, I really do.

Today, I found a new blog to love, called Barn Quilts and the American Quilt Trail and the story behind it. I also found the official web site of the Quilt Barn Trails of America and this photo, that just takes my breath away:


This idea and these photos have seriously made my day today. You see, I love barns. And I love quilts. There's something wonderful about old barns and all the character they contain. I wish I had a barn and could add California to the list of locations on the trail.

1 comment:

MandMStudio said...

Awe..I love it. Barns are amazing to me too

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...