Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Coming Attractions

I think I have made all of the major projects I had in mind for the baby. So now? Now I'm starting a quilt for me.

Another black-and-white throw blanket. The original, made last year, was loved, but there were a few things that I wanted to change about it. One fabric in particular annoyed me in that quilt and it was hand-tied, before I knew how to machine quilt. I had been pondering the idea of making another B&W quilt when some close friends made a hint that they'd be interested in that quilt. When they announced they were getting married this summer, it seemed like the perfect gift.

Now I hope to complete our replacement quilt before the new baby comes and life gets hectic again. Not sure how much time I will have for quilting once I become the mother of two?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...