Sunday, March 8, 2009

Quilt Top Complete


This weekend, I finished arranging the blocks and sewed together the quilt top for Mia's new big girl quilt. It's twin-sized and the largest I have ever made. And, besides the exhaustion, I do love it. I'm hoping my darling husband will help me sandwich it tonight so I can begin working on the quilting. We're supposed to pick up my daughter's new bed on Tuesday. I realize there's no way I will be able to have it quilted and bound by then, but I am excited to see it finally complete.

3 comments:

MandMStudio said...

Lovely quilt:)

Kristen said...

I like it! And you arranged it all very nicely, I think - not too much of anything in any one area. Hope your daughter *loves* it!

Twinfibers said...

It looks fantastic! It will look great on your daughter's bed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...