Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Big Sister Tee

I almost forgot to post photos of this little t-shirt I made for my daughter in January. Yes... a little t-shirt and a big announcement.

I am pregnant with our second baby and my darling daughter will become a big sister in September! We used this t-shirt to share the news with Daddy and all the grandparents.

It's a very simple applique and it's actually made from the same fabric that inspired her 3rd birthday quilt.

I have a feeling this new baby is going to need a quilt... now I just can't wait to find out if it will be blue or pink (or green or purple or orange or or or...).

2 comments:

Twinfibers said...

Congratulations! I hope things are going well! ~Jessica

Dana said...

You are a winner on my blog. Email me at dana@oldredbarnco.com so I can get you your prize.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...