Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Favorite Students

Amy & Nicol have been coming over for quilting "lessons." Today was our second get together and they both have completed about 1/2 of their blocks. Nicol is making a sweet pastel quilt for one of her daughters and Amy is making a dark blue throw-blanket for her family room. It's fun to be sharing the quilting experience and seeing their pieces come together so quickly. And amazing to see what a mess three sewers can make of a dining room!

My other student has been our new kitten, Walter. He's a pain in the neck, but oh so cute and so very interested in my quilting supplies and fabrics. If he's not on the table, he's in my fabric cabinet. And as I type this, he's chasing the cursor across the screen. What a helper!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...