Sunday, February 24, 2019

Board & Brush Sign Class

A few weeks ago, I took a sign making class at my local Board & Brush. It was so fun! We distressed, sanded, stained, assembled, painted, distressed (again), and waxed our signs. I loved it! Removing the stencil was so satisfying!
I made a "Barn Quilt Welcome Sign" and I LOVE it.  
And I did an add-on 12" sign, too! 
I had planned on putting this in my kid's bathroom, but I love it so much I want it somewhere where I will see it, too (I avoid my children's bathroom at all costs!!).  
There was a pretty good group of my friends who did the class together. I loved all of our projects!

All dry and ready to hang up! 
We hung it at the beginning of our hallway. We can see it from the kitchen, living room, dining room, and front door. That's how much I love it!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...