Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Catching Up...

I didn’t really intend to stop blogging, but looking back, it’s been 4 months! 

A lot has been going on. Lots of medical stuff, which you can read about here: https://www.youcaring.com/jodie-bissig-436264  As much as I don’t want to admit it, MS has really slowed me down. I’m trying to keep up with my art projects, because it makes me feel like me

Moving on and catching up... we spent a few weekend in the mountains enjoying the snow with friends.


And a few weekends in the foothills during Spring at my husband’s family’s cabin near Mariposa.

It was a very good year for wildflowers (and my favorite barn in the background, it was the star of my first pastel painting). 

Lots of pretty sunsets set against the oak trees.

I worked on some knitting by the creek. I was trying to make a hat. First attempt was a bust, but second try worked out well! 

I have a quilt that is done, just waiting for binding (hopefully this week). 

And... I took a watercolor painting class and came home with a pretty picture.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...