Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bee Vintage :: March Block

This is a March block for the Bee Vintage quilting bee. Yes, you read that right - the MARCH block. I'm early! Woohoo! And since my block is the 2nd block of the month, I'm done with my bee blocks until April. Weird...

I'm in a very motivated, inspired mood today. Unfortunately, all of my own projects require white fabric and I'm all out. I didn't realize until about 10 minutes before my son's nap time, so running into town (20 minutes one-way) was out of the question. And when Nikki posted her request for these blocks and they required colorful solids, it was meant to be!

The tutorial for these blocks is here: filminthefridge.com/2011/10/12/scrappy-triangles-a-quilt-... Super easy to make and I can imagine this will be a lovely quilt.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...