Thursday, May 3, 2012

For the new walls...

I've been working on a few projects this week - first this wooden sign that I made using an 8x10" photo print and some modge podge. I made the word collage in PhotoShop and think it will make a cute wall hanging in my new sewing room (which is DONE, by the way, we're just waiting for PG&E to get it together and connect our electricity).

I also have a new baby quilt completed. It's in the dryer as I type, so I'll get some pictures of that soon. It's made with my favorite vintage sheets and I love love love it. I'm going to have a hard time giving it away.

But... to make sure I do give it to the baby for whom it is intended, I've already dug into making myself a wall hanging with vintage sheets. Here are the fabrics all cut and ready to be sewn into a BIG dresden plate.

That's all for today - more coming soon!

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...