Sunday, January 23, 2011

Vintage Sheet Quilting Bee : October & November Blocks

Wow... this blog is getting cob webs! I haven't been doing much sewing. I have lots of projects in mind, but I've been trying to get caught up on my family photos. I had a stack of prints about 6 inches tall, just waiting to be put in albums! I am caught up to September now, so hopefully I can finish up and get back to my sewing machine very soon.

Over the holidays and my photo business's busy season, I got way behind on the blocks for my Vintage Sheet Quilting Bee. I had wanted to start off the New Year caught up, but here we are at the end of January and I'm still behind!

Anyway, here are October and November's blocks.


Hopefully I can complete December's block this week. And {YAY!} January is my month! I requested wonky little houses and I've been thrilled to see what people are coming up with. I didn't put any restrictions (except size of the block) in order to allow the blocks to be as creative as can be.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...