Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kitchen Crafts : Potholders


I'm not a cook. I'm not a chef. I do enough to feed my kids, but I am just never interested in being in the kitchen. But... we have a good friend who loves to cook and bake. She has even traveled to visit us and ended up making dinner at our house! When her birthday came around this year, I decided I wanted to make her something and I wanted to make it for her favorite room in the house.

Simple potholders - made basically the same way as a quilt, but with 2x the batting to offer more protection from heat. Knowing her kitchen, I know that she doesn't hang her potholders, so I didn't bother to add loops. Just simple 8" square homemade crafts.

Happy Birthday, Jen!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...