Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Quilt


Another baby quilt! This is a quilt for another of my husband's cousins - the younger sister of the cousin mentioned in this post. Two babies due within just a few weeks of each other. Since this baby's gender is a surprise, I decided to use the same gender-neutral fabrics, but with a different design. I love these colors!


The circles are attached with a small zigzag stitch and then the entire quilt is stippled.

The backing is a orange, peach, and pink gingham and the binding is a soft blue (the same binding as the first quilt, too).

I loved this one with the sun coming from behind - my "assistant's" silhouette is adorable, don't you think?

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

It's gorgeous!! I so want to make a quilt like this some day!

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of top stiching! i love the colours! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...