Sunday, June 14, 2009

Princess Dress

I didn't make this dress, but since it is homemade, I wanted to post it and share it here. A old friend from high school made this for my daughter as a "big sister" gift for our recent baby shower. This dress is unbelievable and my daughter loves it.




Details of the dress...




And the crown.

Amazing, right? Amanda - thank you soooo much for the time and energy you put into this dress. I can assure you it will be very loved in this house by this girl. XOXO.

3 comments:

Kyra said...

wow, what a work of art!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

That is every little girls dream princess dress - it is so gorgeous and will no doubt inspire lots if imaginative play.

Abby said...

Wow! That dress is amazing and so much more precious than the tulle and fluff most princesses wear now-a-days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...