This quilt has been *almost* complete for so long, I feel a little weird calling it a 2009 quilt since almost all of it was completed in 2008. All it needed was a binding, but it kept getting bumped for more pressing quilts and deadlines.
The blocks on this are 14" square - huge! - and the total size is about 56"x56". It's the same pattern as Hannah's Butterfly Quilt, but larger blocks. I thought that would actually make it easier but once I got into it, I found the opposite to be true. Big blocks leave lots of room for errors to show!
The back is a very neutral leaf print... simple and clean.
And - finally - it's bound and complete and ready to be enjoyed in it's new home.