Sunday, December 7, 2008

Quilting Weekend!

The weather canceled my big plans for the weekend and, thankfully, I only had one photo appointment. That left a lot of time this weekend to be parked at my sewing machine. I don't have any pictures to post, but I have made significant progress on several quilts.

1) The burgundy quilt is complete, I just need to hand stitch the rest of the binding down.
2) The sweet patchwork quilt for a baby boy has been machine quilted with a very fun circle pattern. I need to go to the fabric store to get some material for the binding and then it's all set, too!
3) I finished the quilt top on the sage green throw blanket. Need to pick up some plain white cotton fabric to use as the inside border and then add the outside border. It's getting there... I have less than two weeks to get this one done!
4) Started cutting and assembling some of the blocks for the baby girl quilt for Anna, who is due at the beginning of January.
5) Started arranging the charm pack fabric for a baby boy quilt for a little guy who is also coming in January.

Lots of projects in the air right now, but even so, I feel like I've made some really good progress this weekend. I am still crossing my fingers that I will be able to get them all done in time for Christmas and baby's births.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...