Friday, August 8, 2014

Chair Makeover

 My dad gave me this chair, which had been refinished and recovered somewhere around the time of my birth, I believe. After thirty-something years, it was definitely in need of an update.



I found this funky purple (my current favorite color) fabric at Joann's and thought it would be an unexpected pop for this old chair. 
My husband actually did the labor for me. I think it turned out so well! You may recall, he's pretty good at making furniture look amazing!
And if I'm taking pictures, my little ham wants to be in there!
 Here's a before & after........ pretty big difference!
Now to just decide where in this house this "new" chair wants to live. 

1 comment:

Janet said...

I looooove that color too! (Radiant Orchid, the color of the year.) Looks fab!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...