Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Wooden Signs or Ornaments

I am the Creative Activities leader for my local Mothers of Preschooler's group. Our Christmas craft this week are these cute little wooden signs that can be used as Christmas decor or as an ornament on the tree.



I designed them using digital scrapbooking papers and embellishments and printed them on photo paper. My darling husband cut the wooden pieces to 5.75" from long pieces of door molding and drilled little holes in the tops. I then painted the edges white and modge-podged (is that a verb?) the photo designs. Once they were dry, I poked holes through the paper and added 22-guage wire for the tops. I think they turned out very cute and the total cost ended up just less that $2 per mom in the group! 

I'll be back soon with pictures of the rest of our Christmas home decor. I can't believe Christmas is in just a few days!!! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...