Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weekend Away and Wedding Gifts

Our good friends Daisy & Kris were married last weekend in Yreka, CA. Talk about a long drive! But it was a lovely weekend and a nice little getaway for my husband and I. 
The happy couple... 

And me and the beautiful bride...
I had asked Daisy if she would like a homemade gift and she gave me a few ideas. First is this pretty little wreath - made with white hydrangeas and a wooden letter "P" monogram (painted turquoise, of course). 


I also made her a scrappy little string block pillow, with lots of turquoise and blues. 

And this funny little sign. They originally planned their wedding for 2006, but postponed 7 YEARS! The wedding was beautiful and definitely worth the wait. And... if they had married in 2006, I wouldn't have been able to attend - my daughter was actually born that day! 








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...