Saturday, November 3, 2012

Little Green Hutch

We bought this little green secretary desk & hutch from a listing on Craigslist. It is very cute, just the right size for this awkward little space just outside our kitchen, and has quite a bit of storage for the "command center" I need. Best of all? We got a heck of a deal on it, which made my husband's day when he realized he successfully negotiated with the seller, who is a local attorney! There's something about winning that argument that felt like an accomplishment!
 On top are some smell-good lavender stems, and these cute little "love" blocks I bought at a fundraiser for my daughter's school - you can see more of her blocks here on Facebook.
 Inside is a little turkey I made at my Mops group last week. Didn't he turn out cute? I'm loving the neck tie.
 More of the shelves. In the basket and glass box are some office supplies.
And the bottom part of the desk opens up to more storage and my current pile of catalogs and magazines. I love that it's all tucked away out of sight and isn't cluttering the kitchen counter (which drives me crazy!), but it's all still very easy to get to. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...