Friday, July 6, 2012

Bee Vintage Quilting Bee : June Blocks #1 & #2

Here are my two June blocks for Bee Vintage. I'm a little late... but June was a BUSY month for us! Anyway... two cute blocks all ready to drop in the mail.
 I've been sewing for 5 years now, but I still get a little nervous sewing things that other people will be able to critique. I was very pleased with my perfect corners.  : )
I love how this cute pinwheel block came out. I can't wait to see these two quilts once they are all together!
 And, not sewing related, but I was doing a little pruning on my lovely hydrangeas and accidentally cut one of the blooms. The plants are all pretty small, so I'm not willing to cut the flowers yet. Anyway, I accidentally did, but with not much of a stem. I decided to float it in this pretty dish and it is making me smile. I thought I'd share. I so love hydrangeas!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...