Friday, October 7, 2011

Calico Quilt

This quilt is being donated to my daughter's classroom to auction at next weekend's Calico festival. The money raised goes directly to her room, so I am hopeful this quilt will bring in some good bids. Every baby needs a quilt!
Wasn't it nice of this flower to bloom purple to match and model for my pictures? ;)

The purple florals in the middle are from my vintage fabric collection. Have I proven yet how much I love these fabrics?
The border is not vintage, but it's a soft green polka dot.
The back is another green floral with a vintage fabric binding.

And it's quilted with an all over stipple (my favorite).
I hope it keeps a baby girl warm and cozy and raises some big money for the school.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...