Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Valentine for my Valentine

(I made this using inspiration from a Valentine's heart card I saw somewhere. Unfortunately, it's bookmarked on our laptop, which recently acquired a virus and I can't get to my saved information there. So... if you know the blog I'm talking about, please let me know and I'll post it. Otherwise, I'll update once the bugs are gone and I can get on that computer again).

I made my husband a Valentine this year and I'm so excited with how it turned out. Probably more excited than he will be, but what can you do? This is the first time I've ever sewn something to use with paper crafts and I really loved it. I'd like to make some more cards like this - simple, fun, and a quick little project that definitely would make me smile.

(The rock in the background of this picture is my daughter's rock and she requested it be included in the photo).

Inside, I cropped a piece of scrapbook paper, stamped the top with "love" and wrote him a love note.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...