Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Dining Room Wall Quilt

www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com

I used the triangle scraps from my low volume swoon quilt to make this sweet little wall hanging. 
www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com
It's made from the cream fabrics from various Bonnie & Camille fabric lines... my favorite. 
www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com
We recently became the new home for my husband's grandparent's dining room set. It's come together nicely. The buffet and table are from his grandparents and the clock is from my grandma. I also have my other grandma's sewing machine in this room, so it's quite the connection to our grandparents in here! 
I used this chicken wire board as decor and it "needed" a little wall hanging quilt. My idea is to use this board for holiday decor, but this quilt will be a nice neutral for in between. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...