Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Baby Girl Quilts

 


We have a new family member! My husband's cousin became a grandpa this month. I made this sweet Swoon quilt for baby and I love the soft florals and pinks.
www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com

 I bought two crib sheets from Target (linked here) and cut up and used one in the quilt, so if her mommy would like to, she can use this as a bedding set. 

www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com

The backing is this pretty burgundy and pink floral from Hobby Lobby. 
www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com

www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com

I had enough left of the quilt sheet to make a whole cloth quilt, too. 
www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com
I love them both and hope mommy and baby do, too. 
www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...