Thursday, December 31, 2020

Christmas Crafts from 2020

 Merry belated Christmas! Here's a few of the Christmas crafts I made. 

Our 2020 Christmas card was very colorful because that was just the thing I needed after a very long year. 
I made this Santa & Snowflake quilt for my sister. The middle portion is a panel fabric I bought from Hobby Lobby last year. It seemed so easy but it was NOT easy. The panel had a couple of cute borders, but the whole thing was not square. It took so long to get it anywhere close to square and I ended up cutting off both of the borders and using only the Santa part and adding my own borders. I don't think I will purchase another panel from Hobby Lobby - the quality was not worth it. The light colored border I added is tiny snowflakes and the backing is a flannel snowflake (my sister loves Christmas and snowflakes). 
We had two Christmas trees this year. This is the main tree in the living room. 

And this white tree is in our dining room. 

Once all of our gifts were purchased and wrapped, I had some time and made these little scrabble ornaments for my kids. 
I also made a bunch of table runners this year, but somehow didn't take any photos before I gave them away! Whoops! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...