Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Rainbows, Unicorns, and Polka Dots

 

I've had these Michael Miller polka dots for years and years. I love the colors, which are even more vibrant in person. And I grabbed the unicorn and rainbow fabric at Hobby Lobby, without knowing what I'd use it for. I was so happy when I realized they looked cute together and love the simple patchwork. 
www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com
The backing is the black and white chicken wire fabric from Hobby Lobby.
www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com
The binding is my favorite black and white stripes, also from Hobby Lobby. 
www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com
I love rainbows! 
www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com

www.sew-handmade.blogspot.com
This is my 96th quilt! You can see all of my quilts here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...