Friday, May 11, 2012

High Five for Friday

Five highlights of my week:

1) PG&E showed up and started the work to grant us electricity in our new house. HUGE step, very hard earned. This means we may be in our house by the end of the month! I need a new word for excited. Elated? Ecstatic? Yes!

2) My daughter's school had "Donuts with Mom" today, followed by an adorable singing performance. It was wonderful and so so cute.
3) Yesterday I went antique and boutique shopping with a friend. It was nice to get out of the house and so much fun to dream about all the decorating ideas I have in my head. I didn't buy anything except a delicious orange cranberry muffin in a little cafe with a beautiful mural.

4) I finished my penny timeline and started a new vintage sheet quilt. I always feel better when I have a little time to be creative.

5) I installed a cute new background and header design for my blog. If you are reading this on google reader or another feed, please click over and check it out and tell me what you think! I'm hoping to get an updated picture of myself this weekend - the one on the blog is from 2008!

How about you? What were five highlights from your week?

{Blog post idea from
From My Grey Desk
If you post your High Five for Friday, share your link here!}

1 comment:

suzyhomemaker said...

First time visiting, so I don't know what your blog looked like before, but I like the background. I was looking for an "about you" somewhere and didn't see one. That is the only thing I would recommend. I love reading about the person when I visit a new blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...