Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I hope you had a Merry Christmas with your loved ones! I know I shared my family portraits here a few weeks ago, but I thought it would be fun to share our Christmas card as well. I've never done a "newsletter" style card before, but this was a big year for us so I thought it would be fun.
funny christmas card

 And here's a picture of my sweet littles on Christmas Eve. My poor boy was so so sick, but he still managed to find the joy in Christmas Eve and Christmas Day - even with a 104° fever! I took him to the pediatrician today and confirmed - double ear infections. Hopefully his antibiotics will help him to bounce back quickly. 

kids christmas tree photo

And one last one of the four of us in our Christmas attire. We had a nice, quiet dinner at home with my husband's mom, followed by a movie all snuggled up in the living room with my Christmas quilt. In my book, that's a good Christmas!
family christmas tree
I hope you all had a great celebration as well! And... let's get ready for 2013!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...