Monday, July 2, 2012

Our Vacation

I haven't done any sewing or crafting lately, but I DO have some pictures to share. My family went on vacation to Felton (near Santa Cruz, Ca) last week. Here are some of my favorite pictures of my favorite people. 

Visiting the tidepools at Pigeon Point...


 And the Pigeon Point Lighthouse...
 And the Roaring Camp Railroads in Felton.
 We had absolutely PERFECT weather at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. The kids both had wristbands and rode a ton of rides.
 A quick family portrait at the Santa Cruz Mission.
 And enjoying more time at the beach on our last day of vacation...

We also visited Hart's Fabrics in Santa Cruz, which is a great store. I didn't buy anything, but I very much enjoyed browsing and dreaming of a day when I will be able to sew.

Do you have any travel plans for the Summer?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...