Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! I spent the day with my family and it was lovely.
They gave me a beautiful pink hydrangea - my favorite - for our new backyard. It has about 20 buds just starting to bloom! 




And my husband gave me a very valuable gift - his time! He's been so busy with the finishing work on the house that we've hardly seen him. Anyway - he gave me a few minutes to help arrange some of my antique windows and birdcages up on the "dust shelf" in our new living room. We haven't gotten the final okay from the builder and the county to move in (hopefully in the next week or two!), but I figured no one will be offended by a couple of windows in an out-of-the-way space. 

Once we unpack and get settled, I have a few more items that I think will look good up there (this wall is almost 22 1/2 feet long!).

This week and next week will be a lot of packing and trying to get organized. But... I'm also trying to wrap up a few more projects before we move. I have some items drying in the back yard - my first attempts at spray painting. I'll try to get some pictures of those, too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...